We develop Virtual Reality applications for all the hardware available, ranging from traditional CGI based Android apps using the Unity games engine for the Samsung Gear VR through to the impressive Unreal games engine for both the Oculus and HTC hardware.
Samsung Gear VR
Utilizing the latest in smartphone technology, this is the most versatile and mobile VR hardware available. We have developed templates using the Unity games engine which enable us to offer VR onto a traditional CGI project as we would an animation or pano-tour within just a few days.
We have been developing Oculus Rift DK2 Virtual Reality experiences since December 2014, the long-awaited new Rift together with it’s motion controllers will be a game changer for the VR experience .
The HTC VIVE promises the most immersive world experience. With it’s two tracking base stations it allows the user to really explore the Virtual environment with more freedom and accuracy.
AIX Hamburg- April 2017
AIM Altitude Virtual Studio
Innotrans- September 2016
Bombardier Integrated Mobility VR
- Utilizing the ultra-portable and powerful Samsung Gear VR system we created an immersive 3D 360 Animation and a custom application to view it.
The video showcased Bombardier’s Movia Maxx metro which launched at the show.
Starting above a model-scale city, the user gently flies down to ground level as the city grows around them. Up above the traffic and pedestrians a metro station builds and they are transported into it to watch a Movia Maxx arrive and learn about its features as well as Bombardier’s other systems and control products.
- The VR exhibition used our developed software which allows the feed from the Gear VR to be displayed real-time onto a power-wall so the audience and most importantly the sales executives have an insight into what the viewer is seeing, being able to engage with confidence in discussions relating to the design/features on show.
AIX Hamburg- April 2016
aim altitude virtual experience
- Utilizing the ultra portable and powerful Samsung Gear VR system we created a Virtual Experience with the design team at Aim Altitude.
Showcasing their three tier design options, Classic, Space and Social within one app allowed their customers to configure the door two area of a wide bodied concept aircraft.
The tour included multiple viewpoints, automated day/night simulations together withing moving features and embedded videos.
- The key feature for this VR experience used our newly developed software which allows the feed from the Gear VR to be displayed real-time onto a power-wall so the audience and most importantly the sales executives have an insight into what the viewer is seeing, being able to engage with confidence in discussions relating to the design/features on show.
C30 Copenhagen – November 2015
In collaboration with Pendulum Productions
- SAMSUNG GEAR VR
We created a complete interior tour for the C30 including the drivers cab, and vehicle saloons and vestibules.
We offered the ability to switch between predefined anthropometric heights for 5th%ile Female, 50th%ile Male and 95th%ile Male. This allowed the designers to prove out signage visibility.
- OCULUS RIFT
The exterior of the Metro was visualised within a showroom environment with videos of the development of the project displayed on all 4 walls, offering real time reflections on the vehicle.
With options to lower the vehicle to show platform height and top of rail height. We added predefined viewpoints which allowed the user to explore around the 20m vehicle.
Milan – June 2015
easyJet Innovation Conference
In collaboration with Design Q, we created a virtual cabin for crew training scenarios using the Unreal Games engine. This real-time game platform offered an immersive experience when using the Oculus Rift Virtual Reality system.
In the Summer of 2015 we were flown out to Milan auirport to exhibit at the easyJet innovation conference together with DesignQ.
AIX Hamburg – April2015
Pitch Seating/ DesignQ
- We provided show stand support and an Unreal based A320 interior to showcase the Pitch seat.
The VR application allowed the user to configure the colour and trim, seat back equipment and stand up and explore the Virtual environment from within a cross section mock-up and actual seating.
- The combination of real world object together with the virtual objects allowed the user to interact with the physical world whilst within the Virtual.